Applications are open for 2018 Poway Days Festival volunteers!
Why Volunteer for Poway Days
The three-weekend extravaganza cultivates togetherness and neighborhood awareness through food, drinks, games, and festivities. The event includes a beer garden, fun zone, demonstrations, contests, and so much more…
…and all this lively entertainment is only possible by volunteers like you!
What Is Expected
- Onsite Set-Up
- Onsite Break-Down
- Onsite Event Management
- Beer & Wine Garden (ID Checking, Ticket Booth)
- Kids Fun Zone
- Stage Management (Entertainment Acts, Musical Acts, Battle of the Bands)
- Shuttle Transportation Organization/Management
- Parking Organization/Management
- Check-In & Traffic Control
Beside preference, please indicate if you have any specialized experience or skills. Every effort will be made to match each volunteer to the best possible role to make sure each volunteer experience is enjoyable!
Poway Days welcomes both individuals and groups to volunteer. Please note that volunteers under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult whether as an individual or as a group with sufficient adult chaperones.
When Volunteers are needed
Volunteers are needed with both setup and teardown each day as well as during each event.
- September 8th morning, afternoon, and evening shifts (Community Day Festival)
- September 15th afternoon and evening shift only (SeptemberFEST)
Signup to Volunteer!
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Poway Days. Please fill out the form below and someone from Poway Days will follow up with you shortly.
Expect to make new friends, enjoy live music and entertainment, and contribute to this worthy community event!