Poway Days Art Show
Participate as an Artist in the Poway Days SeptemberFest Fine Art Show Saturday, September 16, 2017!
This is a juried event. All participants must complete and submit this application along with 3 photos of their original work. See specific instruction on the application form.
Date and Location
- Entries will be reviewed by digital submission. Those Artists approved will be notified by Saturday August 26, 2017 via email from email@example.com. Reminders and Final Instructions will be emailed closer to the show date. Please add this email address to your contacts to avoid SeptemberFest communications going to your junk mail.
- Booth fees of $50 are due upon registration. Accepted forms of payment are Credit/Debit Card (American Express, Discover, MasterCard or Visa) and personal paper check. Fees are non-refundable unless application is not accepted.
- Artists will be provided a 15 minute window based on their booth location to unload their vehicles for set up beginning at 1:00PM, Saturday September 16, 2017, the afternoon of the event. If you do not show up during your scheduled unload time you will be asked to wait in the parking lot until everyone else is done. All set up must be completed by 3:30PM, 30 minutes before the event begins. PLEASE BE PROMPT.
To maintain the visual quality of our event please observe the following guidelines. Exceptions will not be permitted.
- ONLY 10x10 pop-up tents will be allowed (white preferred). Tents must be weighted down with sand bags, or similar, only. Staking is not permitted
- No umbrellas are permitted
- Tablecloths must be solid colored, black or white preferred
- No Food or Beverages may be served in the Art Booths. Only items for personal consumption are allowed
- No electricity is provided
- No displays may extend beyond your 10x10 designated space
- Booths must be attended by the artist or representative during the entire event
- All Artists are responsible for having their own Seller's Permit, all sales tax is the responsibility of each individual Artist
- We reserve the right to reject any work considered inappropriate
Application Requirements and Guidelines
Email three (3) photos of your ORIGINAL art with your Application to firstname.lastname@example.org as jpeg (.jpg) files no larger than 1MB (1024KB) per image.
Make sure your artwork is sized to fill the screen and cropped to just show the art.
- Title each image with your last name, phone number, DASH and a consecutive 1, 2 or 3, no spaces, i.e.: Smith7605551212-1.jpg, Smith7605551212-2.jpg, etc.
- The Application, Application Fee, and electronic images of your work must be received by no later than Saturday, August 19, 2017.
If paying by check, please make it payable to Poway Days and mail to:
12366 Poway Road
Suite #B1, Poway, CA 92064